ARPA Monthly Report | April Progress Review
Dear ARPA community,
To make sure that fellows of ARPA community are well informed of the latest developments of the team, we will update the project dynamics and progress in ARPA community in our monthly report. Thank you all for your support!
This is April in the rearview. Enjoy!
01 ARPA Development Dynamics & Technology Progress
Staking: Mining Pool
- Mainnet mining pool front-end optimization
- Mainnet mining pool front-end API access integration test
- Mainnet mining pool front-end user process QA
- Development test and reconstruction of recharge system, cash withdrawal module, pledge module, MPC reward module
- API design, implementation, development, deployment and front-end testing
- Mainnet mining process verification
- Mainnet pool UX optimization
- Increase amount movement correction function
- SIKE open source library local environment construction
- Post-quantum ECDH + SIKE hybrid key exchange protocol survey
- Pluggable general audit framework survey for MPC
- Provided MPC robust Hyperbadger framework survey
- Improved GMP-based extended domain data structure for pairing operations
- 96/128 / 160bit traditional encryption strength MPC performance comparison test
- Design of MPC preprocessing process based on trusted execution environment
- Privacy-preserving computation technology and application horizontal comparison and use cost report writing
02 Community, Marketing & Listings
Cointelegraph Covered ARPA and MPC
The well-known blockchain technology media Cointelegraph took ARPA as an example to deeply interpret the great potential of MPC. The founder of modern MPC, Professor Nigel Smart, retweeted and commented on that Twitter.
MXC x ARPA AMA
On April 13th, ARPA conducted an interactive AMA with MXC on Tiktok.
Felix shared the solution to the DeFi cross-chain problem with threshold signature. The live broadcast received great participation and enthusiastic response, and the total number of viewers exceeded 600 by the end of the live broadcast.
ARPA x Jinse Finance AMA
On April 15th, ARPA co-founder & CEO Felix Xu was invited to the Jinse roundtable conversation to share how blockchain and privacy-preserving computation can be a game changer for information security.
ARPA Listed on Jubi.com
On April 16, ARPA was listed on Jubi.com as the first project after its relaunch. Jubi.com, is a seven-year old exchange, which topped the global trading volume in 2017.
ARPA foundation bought back and burnt 10 million ARPA tokens
This was worth about $100,000 at the current price. The amount burnt has been sent to the black hole address shown below.
Black hole address:
Binance Launched Monthly ARPA Staking Airdrop Program
Binance, the world’s largest crypto trading platform, opened a new round of ARPA staking program on April 30, 2020, with an annualized return of 15%.
ARPA is a blockchain-based solution for privacy-preserving computation, enabled by Multi-Party Computation (“MPC”). Founded in April 2018, the goal of ARPA is to separate data utility from ownership, and enable data renting. ARPA’s MPC protocol creates ways for multiple entities to collaboratively analyze data and extract data synergies, while keeping each party’s data input private and secure. ARPA allows secret sharing of private data, and the correctness of computation is verifiable using information-theoretic Message Authentication Code (MAC).
Developers can build privacy-preserving dApps on blockchains compatible with ARPA. Some immediate use cases include: credit anti-fraud, secure data wallet, precision marketing, joint AI model training, key management systems, etc. For example, banks using the ARPA network can share their credit blacklist with each other for risk management purposes without exposing their customer data or privacy.
Team members have worked at leading institutions such as Google, Amazon, Huawei, Fosun, Tsinghua University, Fidelity Investments. ARPA is currently assisting the China Academy of Information and Communications Technology in setting the national standard for secure multi-party computation. ARPA is a corporate member of MPC Alliance and IEEE and is in partnership with fortune 500 companies to implement proof-of-concepts and MPC products. In 2019, ARPA was named as the Top 10 most innovative blockchain companies in China by China Enterprise News and China Software Industry Association.
For more information about ARPA, or to join our team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Learn about ARPA’s recent official news：
Telegram (English): https://t.me/arpa_community
Telegram (Việt Nam): https://t.me/ARPAVietnam
Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/arpa_community_ru
Telegram (Indonesian): https://t.me/Arpa_Indonesia
Telegram (Thai): https://t.me/Arpa_Thai
Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/Arpa_Turkey