ARPA Monthly Update | November
Dear ARPA community,
To make sure that fellows of ARPA community are well informed of the latest developments of ARPA, we will update the project dynamics and progress in ARPA community in our monthly report. Thank you all for your support!
This is November in rearview. Enjoy!
01 ARPA Development Dynamics & Technology Progress
· Mainnet Architecture
- The mainnet was upgraded to a serverless architecture, which improved the availability and scalability.
- The computing algorithm was developed the performance balance was tested for the mainnet.
· User Interaction on the Mainnet
- Designed the front-end solution for the mainnet.
- Completed the selection of the back-end technical stack for user interactions on the mainnet.
- The back-end development for user interaction on the mainnet is ongoing.
- Completed the user interaction module for the mainnet.
- Optimized the interaction logic layer for the mainnet.
- Tested and iterated the functional modules for the mainnet.
- Upgraded the script for MPC deployment and supported both local and cloud deployment.
- Completed engineering evaluation for upgrade and integration of the MPC kernel version.
- Developed a test environment for configuring a new MPC kernel version.
- Detailed the method for selecting MPC nodes.
- Tested the two-party privacy intersection function and the intersection summation performance for localization.
- Developed multi-party privacy intersection function based on secret sharing.
- Designed multi-party privacy intersection function with limited rounds based on a hybrid circuit.
- Tested the secure multi-party computing efficiency based on secret sharing in the binary field.
- Completed the local performance test, remote deployment, and test for PSI.
- Conducted advanced research on the federal learning architecture based on addition homomorphic encryption.
· Completed Node Configuration and Deployment Based on Lambda
02 Community, Marketing & Listings
· Binance Listing
On November 5, ARPA got listed on Binance.com through community voting. ARPA/BNB, ARPA/BTC, ARPA/USDT trading pair went live the same day.
· Coinone Listing
ARPA was listed on Coinone on November 5, which is one of the largest exchanges in Korea. ARPA/KRW trading pair went live the same day.
· Fourth Token Burn
On November 28th, ARPA foundation conducted the fourth token burn on by the ARPA Foundation. 10,000,000 ARPA tokens were burnt this time, which was valued at $120,000 at the time of burn. The destructed tokens have been transferred to the destructed wallet address at 0x168115cf806009f8984f47c90033e9a9705b4f65.
· Onboard Korean Supernode Cobak
On November 20, Cobak, one of the largest blockchain platforms in Korea, officially announced that it had reached a strategic partnership with ARPA, and joined as a supernode. The two parties will conduct in-depth cooperation and exchange in terms of market expansion, enterprise resources sharing, and community partnership.
As the first and only supernode of ARPA in Korea by far, Cobak is committed to increase ARPA’s awareness and presence in Korea.
· Nominated for the Most Disruptive Technology Innovation Award 2019 by DeepChain
In the “2019 Non-consensus Conference and Award Ceremony” organized by DeepChain, ARPA was nominated for the Most Disruptive Techonology Innovation Award 2019 by DeepChain.
· Invited for AMA at the Forber Community
On November 20, ARPA’s CEO and co-founder Felix Xu was invited to the Forber community and did an AMA themed “the power to drive privacy renaissance” with Suterusu.
· Thailand Blockchain Leadership Conference
On November 29, ARPA’s co-founder and CEO Felix Xu was invited to Thailand Blockchain Week and participated in the Blockchain Leadership Conference in Bangkok.
Other participants include several international and Thailand blockchain enterprises, such as Bitmain, Matic Network, and Bitkub (one of the largest compliant exchanges in Thailand). Other scientific and research personnel also participated in the conference to learn the latest technical progress of blockchain in East Asia.
By far, the ARPA Thai community has more than 300 members.
· FinD 2019 Fintech & Blockchain Summit Organized by the IT Chosun
On December 5, ARPA will be invited to 2019 Korean Technical Blockchain Summit organized by the Chosun IIbo (one of the largest media of Korea). ARPA’s co-founder and CEO Felix Xu will present at the summit and address a speech themed on blockchain and privacy.
Other participants of the summit include Chinese and Korean financial giants, consortiums, and technology companies such as Samsung, SK Telecom, Kakao, Woori Bank, Baidu, WeBank.
The Chosun IIbo is one of the most influential traditional media of Korea.
Detailed info on the summit here.
ARPA is committed to providing secure data transfer solutions based on cryptographic operations for businesses and individuals.
The ARPA secure multi-party computing network can be used as a protocol layer to implement privacy computing capabilities for public chains, and it enables developers to build efficient, secure, and data-protected business applications on private smart contracts. Enterprise and personal data can, therefore, be analyzed securely on the ARPA computing network without fear of exposing the data to any third party.
ARPA’s multi-party computing technology supports secure data markets, precision marketing, credit score calculations, and even the safe realization of personal data.
ARPA’s core team is international, with PhDs in cryptography from Tsinghua University, experienced systems engineers from Google, Uber, Amazon, Huawei and Mitsubishi, blockchain experts from the University of Tokyo, AIG, and the World Bank. We also have hired data scientists from CircleUp, as well as financial and data professionals from Fosun and Fidelity Investments.
For more information about ARPA, or to join our team, please contact us at email@example.com or reach us at:
Learn about ARPA’s recent official news：
Telegram (English): https://t.me/arpa_community
Telegram (Việt Nam): https://t.me/ARPAVietnam
Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/arpa_community_ru
Telegram (Indonesian): https://t.me/Arpa_Indonesia
Telegram (Thai): https://t.me/Arpa_Thai
Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/Arpa_Turkey
Korean Chats: https://open.kakao.com/o/giExbhmb (Kakao) & https://t.me/arpakoreanofficial (Telegram, new)